Refinitiv World-Check and KYC360
World-Check, a Thomson Reuters product, is used by many of the world’s largest banks and financial institutions. By integrating World-Check into our onboarding process, we enable your organisation to screen against global sanctions lists, PEPs and other high-risk entities. This ensures a robust due diligence process that safeguards your business.
- Search World-Check data through selected KYC360 modules
- Global coverage of sanctions, PEP and watch lists
- Used by many of the world’s largest banks and financial institutions
- A vital source to meet your KYC and due diligence screening obligations
PEPs & RCAs
Data quality assurance
Refinitiv World-Check’s world-class database of over four million records allows organisations to have better awareness, knowledge and understanding of risk associated with their customers.
Hundreds of dedicated researchers and analysts based around the world help to maintain the World-Check database, allowing for coverage of over 700 unique sanction, regulatory and law enforcement watch lists. World-Check’s independent global media reports detail incidents relating to financial crime, fraud and corruption – information you may not find on official lists.
World-Check is established across five continents, allowing for around-the-clock monitoring of regulatory lists, major media outlets and governmental institutions. The most stringent and well-established research methodologies are followed, ensuring validity and accuracy of all World-Check data.
How World-Check works, in their own words:
- We have an extensive research infrastructure with offices across the globe, and hundreds of trained analysts speaking more than 60 languages.
- We maintain a responsible, proportionate ethical approach - only using credible and reputable open-source information.
- World-Check combines human expertise and technology to provide a global, structured database, which is de-duplicated and quality controlled.
- The data is presented in a highly structured format that can be absorbed into the due diligence and screening process via common formats across a variety of software and technical platforms.
World-Check data is made available only to those who require it to carry out due diligence or other screening activities in accordance with their legal or regulatory obligations or risk management procedures designed to combat financial crime.
Drawing on deep subject matter expertise and our many customer and partner relationships globally we deliver valuable insights through weekly KYC newsletters, white papers, podcasts and events.Explore the Knowledge Hub
Exclusive event with former F1 Head of Race Strategy
Mastering Compliance Process Transformation - Lessons from the Frontline