TrustQuay and KYC360
TrustQuay are the global leader in technology for the trust, corporate services and alternative fund administration markets. With 30 years’ experience, TrustQuay serves more than 450 clients and 17,500 users in over 30 jurisdictions, through 9 offices worldwide in key markets including Australia, Guernsey, Jersey, Luxembourg, Singapore and the United Kingdom.
|Customise your customer-facing web portal with your own company branding
|Add your logo, colours and more on our configurable portal
|Improve the customer experience with a familiar environment
|Apply a different look and feel for different types of customers e.g. individuals and corporates
Seamless AML screening for Corporate Services, Trust & Fund Administrators
The partnership with KYC360 offers a fully integrated experience for users of NavOne and TrustQuay Online to perform risk-based customer screening, in bulk, using a choice of world-class data sources, Dow Jones or Refinitiv.
The combination of technology results in accelerated time to revenue, improved operational efficiencies (reducing false positives by 95%) and increased levels of AML assurance.
- Reduce friction by automatically screening your customers in NavOne and TrustQuay Online
- Choose between two of the world leading risk and compliance data sources, Dow Jones or Refinitiv World-Check)
- Fully automated, 3D risk-based screening reducing false positives by 95% without any loss of assurance
- Most operationally efficient handling by means of potential match triage and bulk handling
- Prove your findings in every step of the process, in any point in time and provide credible answers to the regulator or internal teams with tangible proof points
- Reduce database size and complexity while improving quality of compliance
- Easy to implement
Drawing on deep subject matter expertise and our many customer and partner relationships globally we deliver valuable insights through weekly KYC newsletters, white papers, podcasts and events.Explore the Knowledge Hub
Exclusive event with former F1 Head of Race Strategy
Mastering Compliance Process Transformation - Lessons from the Frontline