03 Feb 2016
We take your security and privacy concerns very seriously. Any details you might provide when using KYC360 are transmitted and stored securely. Also, when you make use of any of the online tools, your identity is kept isolated, guaranteeing that your anonymity is preserved.
We welcome any enquiries with regard to the security of this site.
The measures that we take include:
- 256 bit SSL encryption to prevent interception of data
- User details are stored in an isolated, secured database
- Industry best practice security architecture
- No record that associates you with your search activities is retained
- The site is subjected to regular external security scans to ensure the ongoing compliance of our software with industry best practice
If you have any queries concerning our security policy please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Count reading this article to your CPD minutes, by signing up to our CPD WalletFREE CPD Wallet